Attorneys ranked for 2019 are:
- E. Kenly Ames, ranked in business litigation and intellectual property litigation. Listed in Super Lawyers since 2013.
- Charles English, ranked in business litigation, business/corporate and insurance coverage. Listed in Super Lawyers since 2007.
- Charles E. “Buzz” English, ranked in civil litigation, eminent domain and business litigation. Listed in Super Lawyers since 2008.
- Kurt Maier, ranked in personal injury - products; personal injury – general. Listed in Super Lawyers since 2009.
- Park Priest, ranked in civil litigation, general litigation and personal injury – general. Listed in Super Lawyers since 2012.
- W. Cravens Priest, ranked in employment and labor. Listed in Super Lawyers since 2016.
Super Lawyers is an attorney evaluation process that rewards a designation to those attorneys rated highly by their peers for their outstanding work. According to Super Lawyers, the selection process is as follows:
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Since Super Lawyers is intended to be used as an aid in selecting a lawyer, we limit the lawyer ratings to those who can be hired and retained by the public, i.e., lawyers in private practice and Legal Aid attorneys.
If you’d like to read more about Super Lawyers, click here.