Trusts, Estates, Wills and Probate
From simple wills to complex estate plans, our attorneys represent clients in all areas of estate planning and administration.
Our services include:
- Planning and preparation of wills and trusts
- Probate, guardianship and postmortem estate planning
- Long-term plans for continuation of family-owned businesses
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Charitable planning
- Gift documents
- Tax preparation, including all federal estate tax forms, state estate and inheritance forms, gift tax forms and personal tax forms
- Estate litigation
- Estate administration
In addition, we draft living will directives, powers of attorney and all other documents related to estate matters. Our attorneys have significant experience handling estate litigation. We also represent fiduciaries, both corporate and individual.
Meet our paralegals